Saturday, January 10, 2015

RG 1/144 RX 178 MkII Titan

Hello there... this will be my second post for the year 2015 :)
First, I would like to thank you my dear readers for your continuous support :) Ive been having a lot of views lately :) so please keep on supporting guys...

Now on to the review, If your thinking that building the RG MkII Titan is the same as building the RG MkII AEUG... well your somehow right.. It has the same inner frame, parts, articulations accessories...etc.  but Bandai give you some optional parts in the Titans so that it will be different on the AEUG version.. which I used...

so instead of having a full review. I'm just going to compare the two :)

but first lets see the plates and decals :)

PLATES and DECALS

Total of ten plates... same as the AEUG version with a totally different color variation :)
Even the decals are different.












FEET and LEGS

Well the option parts here is the side thrusters on the legs, other than that its all the same aside from the colors of course.






SHOULDERS

using optional parts on the shoulder of the Titans make it more bulkier than the AEUG version.




BODY, BACK PACK and HEAD

the only difference here is the vents on the chest. The Titan's vents is closed (like) while the AEUG has an open vents. For my personal preference I like the vents on the AEUG version. :P

For the head has the same mold
Same backpack...





WEAPONS and ACCESSORIES

For the weapons.. same mold and same gimmicks




The pilot figure is also the same... Im wondering if its Kamille or Jerid... :/



For the riffle... dark part of the riffle, the titan version is much darker than the aeug... im not sure if it can be seen on the pic, but if you look closely, you can see the difference.




Playing with my MkII's



I thought it was possible :P



MK II two-face




Over all...

Having the two RX 178 Mk II is really looks great on the shelf, even though building it twice will bore you, after building you will surely have a great time playing with it.

While building this kit, you will probably give a lot of effort on those nasty nub marks, since it in a dark color,nub marks can easily spotted if not sanded. but thanks to Bandai's wonderful engineering some nub marks will be hidden by the other parts of the kit... but if you dont like nub marks like me... your going sand it down..

But in the end, even building it twice, RG Titan together with the AEUG ver. seeing it together will give you chills.

That is for today. Thank you for reading and please look forward on my next review :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

HG 1/144 RX 78-2 Gundam the Origins

 Hello I'm very sorry for a long hiatus. I just sharing my speed build and unboxing of HG 1/144 RX 78-2 Gundam the Origin (early type ve...