Saturday, July 28, 2018

My Impulse Gundam complete set


Hey!

I just want to share this three kits! After completing them the satisfaction level is over 9000!

The three looks great together and there is nothing more that I can add. 

Unfortunately, since I don't have a cabinet for them to display on, the three will stored inside their boxes. :P

If you want to read my review for each of these kits you can click the link given below.








If you have the means to complete these and fan of Impulse Gundam! I absolutely recommend to do so, PBandai HG kits is not that expensive compare to other PBandai's.

Well it is really up to you if really want to buy these kits...

That's all for me, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HG 1/144 RX 78-2 Gundam the Origins

 Hello I'm very sorry for a long hiatus. I just sharing my speed build and unboxing of HG 1/144 RX 78-2 Gundam the Origin (early type ve...